How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Monday, August 22, 2011

About me, not Cash

So Josh got home on Friday and picked Cash up on Saturday. Cash was standoff-ish to him, but I think that's probably healthy. I am sure he warmed up quickly later. Cash will be with Josh until we leave on Friday.

Final Music Festival concert yesterday! Whew, it's been an incredible 10 years. I spent most of the concert reflecting on the journey and getting ready for the next one. It was a great concert, followed by the post-concert dinner at the Caribou Club, and then Tentball. So much fun. And I got Alan to go to Tentball!

My last hike was also yesterday. Jamie and I climbed Midway off of the Lost Man Loop. At the top, as we sat next to the lake, surrounded by wildflowers and mountain peaks, I couldn't imagine that I could really leave Aspen. It freaks me out.

And then today, some of my favorite trustees surprised me with lunch at the Maroon Creek Club and a goodbye gift from the Board. I just don't have words....I'm not kidding. I'm sitting here and I really can't think of any way to describe my happiness, my sadness, my appreciation, my sense of wonder. The goodbye gift was amazingly kind, but the gift of the love and caring is what I hold in my heart.

Frankly, I'm getting that gift - the gift of love - everywhere I go these days. It makes it REALLY hard to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment