How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Free your feet and the rest will follow

Cash was kind of grumpy last week - didn't want to walk, didn't want to play. We got him new shoes yesterday and it's like the sun came out. This morning he held my arm while I brushed my teeth, he smiled a ton, and he waved at a stranger when introduced. He wants to go down the stairs by himself too - he keeps walking right up the edge and staring down. It makes me nervous.

Also, his lip is healing nicely. He is one up on me - I'm doing dry needling treatments for the pain in my back (still from the car accident 3 years ago) and I look like I've been beat up. It hurts terribly when the needles are stuck in, but I do believe it will help in the long run.

The movers are coming August 17. The house is full of boxes. And yet there is so much more to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment