How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Short-timers

Cash's dad is coming home on Friday after 6 months away from Cash. He'll pick Cash up on Saturday and have him until next Thursday when we leave for South Carolina.

Things are a bit chaotic getting ready for the move. Cash looks unhappy that so many of his toys are gone (packed) and I am just crazy busy. We are all a little bit on edge.

Cash is at summer school this week. He seems to be enjoying it - no crying when I leave him. I hope our new school in Greenville is nice. I'm suspicious that Cash will have an adjustment period after the move where he isn't too happy, but I'm hopeful that he'll settle down soon. He's used to having me, AD, and Mom around, and as long as he's with us, I think he'll go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment