How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Nice stuff

Cash is working on the signs for Gramma and Aunt Dianne. He has picked up the general idea of the signs pretty quickly, but now we are refining them. He is also working on "egg".

Have I mentioned how much better Cash is breathing lately? It is such a pleasure. I am guessing it is a combination of living at a lower altitude and stronger lungs (due to stem cells?). And he hasn't fallen on his head recently - we struggled all autumn because his unsteady walking caused him to fall repeatedly and bang his head. It drove me crazy because of course he had to learn and that meant sometimes falling, but I hated the goose eggs on his pretty little head. I'm sure we aren't done with the accidents but I am enjoying the reprieve.

I am tired out. Off to study and then off to bed -

No comments:

Post a Comment