How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Monday, January 30, 2012

A very long day

CNN was here today for their follow-up interview. I think it went fine. My two main points were 1) that I think Cash has made progress recently and I do attribute that to the stem cells, though I have no proof, and 2) that we will never know what stem cells can do unless we do research, and we have chosen to be a part of that research.
I went to Shriners' today to see Cash's PT. Katie and Laura are very sweet and very competent. They said Cash's shoulder strength has improved and he is stooping better.
In other news, we have had a tough day as a family today - we are all hurting, but I send some special love to AD.

No comments:

Post a Comment