How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Sunday, March 11, 2012

Member of the resistance army

Here's my analogy for potty training Cash:

It is like I am a big country and Cash is the little country that is being attacked. I have all the good weapons and resources (in fact, I brought out the nuclear option this weekend - I took away all his musical toys except when he goes in the potty), but Cash is fighting the way all out-gunned small countries fight - with guerilla tactics and passive resistance. He sits on the potty, and then 15 minutes later he pees on the floor. He holds it for 5 hours and then as soon as he has his nighttime diaper on, he fills it with half a day's worth of pee. I caught him smiling at me WHILE he peed on the floor earlier.

That is one stubborn little person. A stubborn little person who for some UNKNOWN reason is utterly opposed to going in the potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment