How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Thursday, April 12, 2012

Anesthesized

I went to the dentist yesterday morning to get a filling fixed and it wrecked me for the day. I did nothing but sleep (and, oh, do a job interview). I'm feeling better now, thanks.

School is almost over, though. I think our plan is to stay here in Greenville for a bit while I keep looking for a job. I have to say that it is stressful not to have a job yet, but I really think I'm still waiting for the RIGHT thing to come along. There are some promising things on the horizon, maybe a month or so out...

Cash is a little whiny since coming home. But he is healthy and talkative and engaged. He has access to all his music this week, but it is going away this weekend when we go back to potty training. This is going to be a siege war, not a quick strike, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment