How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tickle me Elmo

Last night Cash made up his own sign for tickle. I was tickling him and asked how to say tickle, and he made a tickling motion on his chest. Generally, I want him to learn the signs we teach him, but I have to say I appreciate his creativity.

Also last night, Grampa observed that Cash is tricksy. This is not news to me.

We saw Dr. Kappy, Cash's endocrinologist, last week. Cash is still small for his age, but he is growing. He is the size of an average 4.2 year old (he will be 6 in July).

Cash has horseback riding today. We love WindWalkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment