How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hug(e) news

Cash hugged me! Really truly with arms, not just leaning in. It was when I picked him up from Gran and Pop's this weekend - he hopped with joy and gave me a hug. He's done it a couple more times since, too.

Ahhh. There have been times I thought I'd never get a hug from this kid. But I have! I think maybe he likes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment