How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bumps

Josh and I are in the middle of heavy negotiations on the subject of taking Cash back to India. We're almost there in figuring out the timing and who will go. The important thing to me is that we give the stem cells another chance.

Cash is really working on eating with utensils. It is great to see.

The staples in his head look fine and seem to be healing well. I always get wound up and worried whenever he gets hurt or is sick. After 6 years, we have been through enough "emergencies" that I know that things will usually be fine, but in the middle of the precipitating event, I can't help but worry, worry, and worry some more. I'm better now at staying calm, but it is always stressful to decide whether a doctor's visit is warranted, and then after deciding to go to the doctor, whether the recommended treatment is appropriate. I know Josh and I were both anxious yesterday until everything was resolved. Today, it is clear this is just another bump in the road (and on his head).

No comments:

Post a Comment