How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Flights are booked

Okay! We leave December 19th for India. We really are going.

Josh and I are taking Cash, and we will both be with him for the first week. I'll stay with him until January 22nd, after which Aunt Dianne and Josh will be with him until AD brings him home on February 24th. Mom and Valerie are also coming while I am there. Somehow two months is a very short period of time in the context of your whole life and yet a long time when you are living it. It is amazing to me that we will be back here within three months, but all that will happen between now and then.

I am going to MISS that kid when I'm back in Aspen and he's still in India.Yikes.

We really are going, we really are.....

No comments:

Post a Comment