How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Sunday, November 14, 2010

A success

What a success!! The celebration and fundraising event was incredible - I am totally overwhelmed by the turnout and the generosity everyone showed. I keep starting to cry.

First and foremost, it was a great party - lots of people and a fun atmosphere. Frankly, there were a zillion people I would have liked to talk to for a very long time. The food was fabulous, everyone bid up the auction items, and Cash ran around in his walker like a maniac (until fell asleep on Gramma's shoulder).

Tomorrow I have a lot of people to thank, but tonight I'll just say I feel grateful to the whole world somehow. I feel so lucky that so many people love us...

No comments:

Post a Comment