How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday news

Cash has four news signs this month: Mommy, Daddy, hurts, and bunny. Plus maybe "I don't know", which is very cute - he stretches his arms out with his palms up. I have no idea where he learned that one!

Cash came in and and woke me at 6:30am this morning. I asked him if he wanted to snuggle - he nodded yes and flopped down next to me. I love his fuzzy little head.

We are all getting stressed about the fundraising event on Sunday - too much to do! We've pulled this together in about 3 weeks, which is amazing. I'm doing some press interviews this week (I'll post a link tomorrow to an article in the Aspen Times) to get the word out. I have to say that talking about Cash's health issues and developmental delays is emotional for me. Usually, on a daily basis I deal with Cash as he is and focus on all the things he CAN do. This whole event and trip to India means explaining to the world what his limitations are and I find that very trying psychologically. I don't like to have anyone feel sorry for us. But at the same time, I understand that I need to help others understand why we think stem cells could really make a difference in Cash's quality of life, and that means explaining where he is now and what we are hoping for. So I soldier on!

No comments:

Post a Comment