How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Friends and school

Cash did something the other night I've rarely seen him do - he got upset when a friend left.

Our neighbor Shelley stopped by on Tuesday and brought her daughter Hannah. Cash and Hannah played together and Cash laughed himself silly. When Hannah said goodbye, Cash got distressed and cried. Previously, I've only ever really seen him get upset about me leaving. It was sad to see, but I think a good thing developmentally.

We have a parent-teacher conference today - I love Cash's teachers at The Cottage and his para Elizabeth. They are fabulously kind and expect so much of him. I also love the other kids in his class - Tanner, Ava, Story, Zane, Josue, Alan...they are the cutest and they interact so sweetly with Cash.

1 comment:

  1. I need to visit, so I can see if he is as sad as I am when I leave.

    ReplyDelete