How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Friday, July 29, 2011

Birthday eve

Tomorrow is Cash's sixth birthday. I remember six years ago today - we were sent to the hospital because my blood pressure rose, but I felt fine. Josh and I hung out all afternoon and evening, lying in the hospital bed and watching tv. I remember we talked about having Cash wait two days so he could be born in August. It was peaceful. And then the nurse came in late that evening and said firmly that due to my blood pressure we had to induce. So we went to sleep and the next day, along came Cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment