How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Generosity

Jim just called to let me know how much money he raised at the Wild West Show for Cash -!!! It kills me. I SOBBED when I heard the amount. It is difficult for me to describe how I feel when people make donations to Cash - the gladness, the relief, the sadness that we are even in this situation, the desire to repay, the desire to live up to everyone's hopes, the overwhelming sense of gratitude. It makes me feel humble. It also makes me feel like I want to be a better person. I try to express these feelings by using the money to get Cash his stem cells, by telling people about it, and by trying to be a force for kindness in the world.

It's a little easier now to accept the money in some ways, because we know for sure that stem cells help Cash. I know that the money will be used to improve his life, that it will make a difference. I believe that the people who donate to Cash want that for him and that makes it easier for me to accept all this generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment