How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Monday, July 18, 2011

More

Kiddo just continues to improve. His walking gets better all the time - he stops and starts and turns around and has more control. He still stumbles alot, but less and less. His engagement is improving too - I'm actually a little surprised these days when he stares off into space or doesn't answer me. He is playing with toys more and with a greater variety of them, and he certainly wants you to play with him more. He is making more noises, too, I think - his speech therapist says she thinks he might talk someday.

I'm looking forward to taking him back to India. I want MORE. I love what we've gotten from the stem cell treatment but I want more more more. I love to see him progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment