How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Kiddos

There are alot of kids here at the clinic this year. I feel a painful kinship with all of their parents - these are people from all over the world who are just hoping to find something that will make a difference in their children's lives. I see the struggle, the sadness in their faces, and I wonder if my face looks the same. I think it usually doesn't, but it probably does sometimes. I see their pain, and I want to make it better. I want to make their children better, I want to take away the pain. Of course, I can't even take away my own pain, I can only work to focus on the good. For some of the parents, those with the most disabled kids, I can see that they would be so happy to have even the progress we have had with Cash. It reminds me that sometimes I am envious of people with "smaller" disabilities than our own. But today I am grateful for all that Cash is and all he can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment