How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Six and 3/4

Cash and I are on our way to a photo shoot. Alicia who works at the front desk at our apartment complex has offered up the services of her professional photographer husband. She said she just wanted to do something nice for us. Cash has a new tooth coming in, so I'm glad to be able to document the end of his "baby vamp" stage properly. Now ---- what to wear??!

An update on Cash's typical day: wake up with Mommy at 7:00am, be rushed to the potty to pee (as long as Mommy is awake enough to move that fast), get dressed, eat cereal for breakfast, leave at 7:40am with Gramma or Aunt Dianne for therapy at Shriner's Hospital or Kidnetics, get dropped off at school to hang out with Ms. Jan and the kids, take the bus home at 2:30pm, snack, goof off, make sure all his toys are working, cause trouble, pester, play, eat dinner at 6:00pm, take a bath, go to bed around 8:00pm. His current favorite toys are his iPad, Blue Music, his piano, my clock radio, and anything he shouldn't mess with. His current favorite food is chips, but he eats everything. He is being a pain in the neck at bedtime, but he is sleeping quietly and calmly. His breathing is the best it has been his whole life - so much so that I am thinking of taking him off his maintenance meds. Overall, he is thriving. 

From AA Milne:
When I was One
I had just begun
When I was Two
I was nearly new
When I was Three
I was hardly me
When I was Four
I was not much more
When I was Five
I was just alive
Now that I am Six
I'm as clever as clever
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever

No comments:

Post a Comment