How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A smile costs 1 cookie

I spent all day puttering around Greenville Hospital in cases. It was fun and interesting, as always.

Today Cash did something new. He never smiles when I ask him to and his teachers made a comment about his refusal to smile on command at the IEP meeting yesterday. So today I was holding a cookie and asked him to smile and he did. Multiple times. I am really pleased. I know it is small, but it will make it much easier to take a decent picture of him!

OMG, I had to pay two months of our COBRA health insurance today. Insane. We're talking over $1800, since it went up from $855/month to $963/month. And I can't let it lapse since Cash is a bear to get covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment