How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Friday, August 3, 2012

Redacted

My first day of work was wonderful and I am loving my new job. I have spent most of the week studying in preparation for a certification exam at the end of the month. It is so nice to be employed.

I miss the little guy who usually runs around my house making trouble.

...I just wrote a long post about the current situation with co-parenting and then I deleted it. Growl. Self-editing.

Ooh, Cash is available to Skype with :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment