How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Monday, August 6, 2012

Skype

I skyped with Cash on Friday. It was great, but it is somewhat frustrating to skype with him. He doesn't talk of course, and he likes to push the computer buttons which sometimes disconnects the call. Plus his dad's computer doesn't have a microphone so Cash has to wear headphones, which he generally won't do. So that means we mostly just look at each other - well, actually I talk the whole time, cause that's who I am and cause he MIGHT hear me - but that is NOT the same as a good cuddle.

I am using my time to myself to study and work out, and then work out and study some more. I also sleep in, b/c there is no small boy to wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment