How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Departure Day countdown

It's 10:30pm, and we are all packed, minus the last minute items. Cash has just fallen asleep, and I am chilling out for a last few moments in front of American TV.

Cash woke up much better this morning - I was a bad citizen of the world and gave him antibiotics. But of course they worked. He's still got a runny nose, but he's chipper and alert.

Pam, Maidy, and David came to pray with us this morning. It was lovely and moving. They are exceptionally kind.

I also visited my little Ariana today - she broke her neck, her ankle, and a rib snowboarding on Thursday - it was hard to see her so hurt. I was Ariana's nanny years ago, and I love her dearly, and I love the person she has become. A little broken today, but overall fabulous :-)

Two adorable Chilean girls are staying at my house while we are in India. Gianina has just finished cooking dinner and has promised to take care of Fish while we are gone. Maria should be home any minute.

This is it. We leave tomorrow. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment