How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Friday, December 17, 2010

Not long now

Just a scosh of freaking out - Cash is sick, Josh is arguing with me, our hot water heater is not working...things are a little hectic. But it will all be fine, it will all be fine.

The only thing I really care about is Cash getting better.I hate to make him travel when he is this sick.

Otherwise, we're moving along - I started packing last night. My working theory is to pack for a week, not a month, since there will certainly be stores and laundry facilities there. But it's hard to know what we might want! I'm going light on clothes, and heavy on toys and books.

Everyone has been super kind the last few days - lots of well wishes. I appreciate all the love and all the hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment