How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Thursday, February 17, 2011

More cast and crew

Shavani does physical therapy with Cash sometimes.



Gracey is one of the nurses. I talk to her frequently simply because I can pronounce her name. At least I think I pronounce it right...





Hasha is Cash's occupational therapist. She is always mugging on him and calls him 'my baby, my sweety.' She is very enthusiastic and he seems to respond well to her.












Dibin has been his regular physical therapist for a while now. We like him. Cash had a great session this morning walking a few independant steps between us coaxed by a piece of chocolate. Dibin seemd almost as excited as I was by it.


We also have a new patient at the clinic named Jerry. He is from northern California and has Lymes's disease. He wore a t-shirt the other day that said 'Ticks Suck.'

No comments:

Post a Comment