How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Thursday, June 23, 2011

Very happy, actually

Wow, I just noticed my posts have been a little dark lately, which is weird because I've actually been in a very good mood! Cash is doing wonderfully, stuff has calmed down with Josh, and I'm excited about the move. I think I've been trying to tackle more serious subjects in the blog, which is fine, but it doesn't really reflect that we are enjoying the summer alot.

So!

No comments:

Post a Comment