How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Friday, April 29, 2011

A little down in the dumps

Sheesh, what a day. I did mediation with Josh by Skype this morning - brutal. We have some issues around Cash that we don't agree on, but I think we made a tiny bit of progress today.

Plus it's snowing, argh.

Plus my car is broken again, my jeans are too tight, AD is sad, Mom's last day of work is next week, Alan snapped at me yesterday for something undeserved, and there's a Governance Committee meeting today. I'm just a mess of minor misery.

On the up side, Cash is tolerating his glasses well and yesterday was walking up a storm. Today he has a bit of a cold, which always makes me concerned. He's better at fighting off colds now, but I still worry about pneumonia and being sick still makes him restless at night.

I think Cash and I will spend the weekend relaxing at home. And playing Beethoven's Ode to Joy on the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment