How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday

I have a meeting at the school tomorrow to review Cash's IEP (Individualized Education Plan). I used to hate these meetings, but now I rather like them. Everyone who has anything to do with Cash at the school comes and we all say nice things about him while deciding what his goals for the next few months should be. I'm happy to think that we will have to set some big new goals, given his recent improvements.

Also tomorrow, Cash's class is going on a field trip to Rock Bottom Ranch. It's fun to be five.

Cash walks all the time now, btw. It is still scary, since he is very teetery, but also thrilling.

Other things going on in our lives: my friend Alex is coming for a visit this weekend, my car is in the shop, Mom may be out of a job soon, I'm trying to get my life organized in a million small ways, and a film crew is coming to shoot MTV Cribs at the Copper Palace tomorrow (the place where Josh and I met and had our wedding). My little Ariana is going to be a star!

No comments:

Post a Comment