How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cold at the beach

We just got back from Myrtle Beach where I was attending a pacemaker conference (very informative and productive). The weather was gloomy so Cash did not get to play on the beach as planned. But he did get to see Grampa.

Cash is a little sick. It seems to be a cold, but of course I always have to watch these things with him. He was sent home from school on Thursday so I'm hoping he is magically better tomorrow...he has to deal with all these new germs here.

I think Cash is now signing "funny". I'll try to confirm in the next day or so. That plus the new signs for banana and sleep recently is a little exciting. Oh and I noticed that he says "star" - it is not ASL for star, but it seems to be the hand movement that the kids at school used when singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I think it is fascinating how Cash acquires signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment