How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Monday, September 12, 2011

School x 2

It is noon. I already dropped Cash off for his first day at school and my mom dropped me off for my first day at school. Cash is still at his school - happily, I am done for the day! We did introductions and expectations and now we are free to chill.

Cash seemed very happy to be at school this morning. He walked around and messed with things. He did not cry when I left. His walking was excellent and his attention was excellent, though he did not smile at his teachers or make eye contact. But he was clearly comfortable and happy.

After almost two weeks in Greenville, I am glad we are finally getting down to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment