How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Monday, September 26, 2011

Flourishing

Cash has quite a few new signs within the last month: monkey, banana, funny, sleepy just off the top of my head. He's really doing well. He's walking well even without braces, and he's often very engaged. He has been eating like a maniac - I think he is in a growth spurt. He is excited about school and riding the bus, and he seems to have adjusted to Greenville with his usual aplomb.

I did, however, bribe the people who live below us with candy to help them forgive us for all Cash's hopping and falling on his butt. I'm sure living below us is like living below a clumsy baby elephant.

I have FIVE tests this week. On the plus side, I have already learned so so so much. And I am starting to get used to wearing button-down shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment