How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rolling with it

Change in plans: school for Cash (and me) will start on Monday. I'm a little frustrated and Cash and I are both a bit bored. I knew it might take a few days to get everything settled here but it is still annoying to be sitting around. I think Cash is enjoying hanging out with me and having tickle sessions, but I also think he needs the stimulation of school. Oh well - I guess we should both enjoy our last few days of vacation.

Josh and I talked yesterday and we are starting moving forward with a return to India in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment