How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Thursday, September 1, 2011

One little monkey jumping on the bed

We're settling in here in South Carolina. It's busy and stressful, but if adventures were easy, everyone would do them.

More interestingly, I was putting Cash to bed two nights ago (the night we got here), and he poked me in the belly and then signed love. He's never done that before. With Cash, I'm never sure when he does something new if it's deliberate or accidental, but I will say how really truly nice it was to feel like he had told me he loved me. Which I know he does, but it is always nice to hear.

Plus last night he signed banana out of the blue. We have showed him that sign, but I have never really focused on it. He's a funny little monkey.

And right now he is bouncing on my new air mattress bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment