How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Truant

Scheduled to start school on Thursday! Tomorrow will be the evaluation - always a little tough for me, but moving forward in a good way. Plus Cash needs to be in school, he needs the stimulation.

BTW, it feels to me like alot of people here stop and say kind things to Cash. A guy at the Toyota dealership told me about his 7 (!) kids, 4 of whom are adopted and have issues. His smallest has cerebral palsy. When I have conversations like that, the pain and the love always get to me. The pain because of the heartbreakinng situations in the world, the love because many people are so kind and giving. And while I often wish Cash were normal, I also know that our situation has brought exceptional pain and love into my life and as such has enriched it immeasurably.

Cash is hopping around in a bored way looking for trouble. School can't start soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment