How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New normal

We are starting to settle into a routine here in Greenville We wake up early, then Cash rides the bus to his school, and Mom drops me off at my school. I study like a demon all day and I'm guessing Cash plays like an angel all day. Cash gets home around 3:15, I get home around 4:30pm, and we hang out during the evening. I study, Cash plays on the piano. Mom and AD do amazing support as our Pit Crew, including helping with dinner, baths, and entertainment. I've been freakishly busy - school is intense - but it is all settling down into a calmer routine.

Cash seems especially responsive and interactive recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment