How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New life

Yesterday I worked my first full day at the hospital. I am still in training (and will be for a very long time - you will be reassured to know that nobody is letting me program your pacemaker until I have been trained to death), and so I shadowed my mentor all day. It was great - lots of cases, lots of learning. Plus it had the side benefit of wearing scrubs, which are very forgiving if you have gained a few pounds over the last few months...

I came home after work to a house full of boxes. Our movers delivered all our stuff, which had been in storage in Atlanta for the last few weeks. It is nice to have access to all our things, but until I have time to unpack and organize, it is a mess. And I do not like mess. It drives me crazy. But I am trying to tackle small bits at a time and I know it will come together. Eventually.

Cash got his hair cut today. He is doing fine - seems comfortable in the new house, fine with school, generally healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment