How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ears lowered


Stephanie left yesterday morning and I got back to Delhi yesterday night. Cash gave me his coy little smile when I came in and all was well.

Today is Sunday so no therapy. After his morning shot Cash and I went out to get diapers and a haircut. It was his first professional hair cut- I have always done it at home. He hates haircuts and behaves like a cat getting a bath. He looks better but Dianne confirmed that this haircut is not as good as the ones I give him.

2 comments:

  1. Josh,

    Tell us a bit about your travels as well, ok? Good luck for the remaining time in India, and thanks for continuing the blog sans Stephanie. Cheers to Aunt Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lenor! I will try to work in some of my adventures and pictures along with the updates on Cash. This blog is about him, not me, and I want to be sensitive to that. But, as Stephanie pointed out, sooner or later you do run short on material.

    It's always great to get feed back and know that someone is following along. Also, you can friend me on Facebook and see some of the photos I have posted on my solo travels. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete