How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Look here

Dr. Geeta says she sees improved eye contact and coordination. I agree, though the change is slight to my eyes. But we've only had approximately nine days of treatment. It is hard not to constantly look for change, even though that isn't really how this works.

I've been a little frustrated because Cash doesn't seem to want to do Physio. He is floppy and grumpy. He can be remarkably stubborn.

Everyone is hounding me about getting out more. I'm fine - I like our little clinic. We did go to the mall yesterday and I bought some more kurtis (tunics) and leggings - I'm beginning to look Indian. We also plan to do the Taj this weekend.

Talked to Josh this morning by Skype. He seems to be enjoying his travels. I'm proud of us for working together to help Cash, it hasn't always been easy. We both want what's best for Cash, but spending time together can be stressful for us. I give us both credit for trying hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment