How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday

Cash finally seems to be settling in and acting himself. Typically for Cash, when we first got here, he didn't get upset or act out, but in retrospect, I can tell he withdrew. Now he's using his legs again and signing more. It's very nice to see.

We Skype fairly regularly, often with Aunt Heather and Grampa, both of whom have cats (the darling Clementine and the charismatic Dobby). Cash loves to Skype and will hop across the room when he hears the special Skype ring, but he does seem to strongly associate Skype with kitties. Yesterday we were talking to Josh, and Cash said "kitty" - apparently he thinks if you are on Skype, you probably have a cat.

I tried to put up a video of Cash signing "kitty" but it won't go - check out the Change for Cash facebook page to see that cute kid make whiskers.

We went to the Dilli Haat market today. It was fun, with lots of crafts and scarves. And, ha! I found the saffron Lenor asked for - if anyone else has shopping requests, just let me know!


Gramma seems to have a touch of Delhi belly. Cash and I do not - we are eating like small piggies. In fact, I put on my jeans today for the first time in a week and was dismayed to find they barely button. I am going to go get some chocolate and put those jeans away.

1 comment:

  1. Steph,

    Kat and I read your blog while Kat was eating chocolate chip cookies. She agrees that the correct strategy for dealing with weight gain is to put away the jeans. More chocolate solves all problems.

    AND thanks so much for finding me some saffron! I will think of more fun challenges for you, ok?

    Love from the whole office!
    Lenor

    ReplyDelete