How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Monday, November 21, 2011

Boarding Group 1

Less than one week until Cash leaves for India! I know from experience that my life has a huge hole when he is gone. Often I don't even know what to do with myself. I suppose this time I will study.
Cash's little head bump from last night seems to be not so bad, thank goodness.

Packing list: 7 pairs of jeans, 7 T-shirts, 4 PJs, 1 pair of slippers, 1 stroller, 1 iPad, plane snacks, a few diapers, meds, permission to fly, passports.....

No comments:

Post a Comment