How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Reaching higher

Himself and himself's father are in India and Cash has already gotten his first injection of stem cells. Go little cells go!

Something that has been on my mind lately: Cash's stem cell journey has taken me on a parallel journey back towards my faith. It is slow going, and I'll admit my faith doesn't look exactly like any particular church's, but maybe that is one of the (many) good things to have come out of this whole endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment