How to donate

Make tax-deductible checks payable to: Help Hope Live, with "In honor of Cash Burnaman" in the memo section

Mail to: Help Hope Live, 150 N. Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-120, Radnor, PA 19087

For credit card donations, please call 800-642-8399 or visit helphopelive.org (enter Cash Burnaman into the Find a Patient field.)
__________________________________________________________________________


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Never a dull moment

Cash dressed in his silk outfit from China for Halloween. Remember, we got it while we were on a layover in China last year on our way to India. He looked cute.

We visited Cash's new pediatrician on Monday. She was very nice. He got a flu shot and we are going to work on getting him some PT and maybe new braces. The doctor also said his lungs sounded remarkably good.

Every night Cash sleeps in his own bed until 4:00 or 5:00am. He then comes into my bed and goes back to sleep. I enjoy having his sweet little warm body to snuggle with except he is an active sleeper. He kicks and chases rabbits and pulls my hair. I've been thinking about moving and sleeping in HIS bed myself.

All systems go with the India trip. Airplane tickets bought, clinic reservation booked.

I've started pacemaker cases, btw. BiV implant at Greenville Hospital yesterday. I love it, but I'm still getting used to the cutting and the blood. But it is all for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment